Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Ok....

I'm glad to be back. Ever since I lost my job writing has become painfully difficult, I just do enough of it to keep body and soul together. I'm so so tired and I almost gave up but I looked at a little of my work over the time I spent at NEXT and the nostalgic feelings are stronger. I did good, thanks largely to a patient editor, good friends albeit a few and God's unending favour.
Took a trip to Jos, spent a week, I had fun playing basketball and working out. I actually shed a few pounds. I saw pals and talked actually talked to her.
She still makes my heart beat and I do want her to be my wife. How in God's name am i gonna do this. She loves me but can she wait?
Anyways, I am back and I am stronger than ever... God knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment