Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Oh Yeah

I have been asking myself certain questions 'cos a lots been happening at work and play.
From lousy accidents with bike men to police harassing me for my looks (My hard features belie my soft gentle heart)
I feel pissed that some 'people' can't look you in the eye and tell you the truth.
Anyway friends (enemies too!) Just when I thought I was into a profession that suited my unique personality, someone who I had a lot of faith in starts showing his 'Nigerianness'. It behoves me that a purser can go prancing when his subordinates are finding it hard to cope ...Sorry guys, I am mis-venting but events have me asking myself... why I no stay for my financial sector where I was excelling?
Its great when the king says to his queen,
Lets go a-prancing on the green,
"Its alright" he says, "since we've had our fill,
The workers can continue to till"
For they matter little,
as they are run-O-the -mill!
Nice verse (lousy). Hey I feel better already

No comments:

Post a Comment