Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Someone I love dearly lost her job! Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse, Fact is; she'd been there all this while my butt has been on the labour market and now the most annoying thing is we are both in this quagmire. I am at a loss on how to console her...wish I could make it all go away!
So I stole some words from a Boys 2 Men song I really love, "HOLD ON";

If you just hold on
I swear that everything'll be ok
I know that you are nervous,
baby, give it some time,
things will go your way!

Just when I thought it's all good, a pal hit me up on facebook to tell me that a friend of ours had been kidnapped on his way to Abuja from Lagos. I believe he's going to be okay but I'm shocked at the ransome put on him;8.7 million naira. So what some great thinkers have done is put out an appeal on facebook and other interactive fora to the kidnappers. I join in to in pleading, he has got a wife and kids... haba! for the love of God!

No comments:

Post a Comment